I now know why it takes me all day to do the housework or more so, why it is never finished. I can't leave my two monkeys alone for more than 30 seconds. When I do; things like this happen:
It was an almost full tub, big sis styling his hair!
Or this:
It was my clean sewing room, (and that was 4 separate playdoh colours she has there).
I honestly love the 'Stay at home mum' gig but it is by far the most challening (yet rewarding) role I have ever had! If anyone has tips on balancing child rearing with housework let me know!
And to end this on a positive note how could you not love these faces?
I am still catching up after our little Rock Star Party for Adrian's birthday yesterday, got lots of photos of that to share soon. Now back to the washing! Bye for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment